National Seniors Australia
STAND 80 - Silver Jubilee
The leading independent voice of the over 50s in Australia. Members also receive the 50 Something magazine, access to free independent information and member benefits.
National Seniors Australia is the leading independent voice of the over 50s in Australia with almost 200 000 members nationwide. It represents the views of older Australians to all levels of government to ensure a fair go on issues of age discrimination, mature age employment, retirement income, health care, aged care and the cost of living.
National Seniors members also receive these great benefits:
• Subscriptions to 50 Something, our quarterly lifestyle magazine
• Access to free independent information through the National Seniors Financial Information Desk
• Help with accessing aged care services through the Financial Information Desk
• Access to a car buying service powered by leading Australian car broker, Auto Advantage
• Exclusive offers through our Member Benefits program
• A network of community branches across Australia
• Great travel savings and service from our fully licensed travel agency
• A range of affordable insurance products specially designed for the over 50s
• Access to world class-research