Kimberley Adventure Tours
STAND 214 - Tourism Pavilion
Kimberley Adventure Tours with Kingfisher Tours, Eco-noeing Go Wild Adventure Tours, Kimberley Houseboats, and Adventure Wild Kimberley ToursView Video Visit Site
EXPERIENCE THE KIMBERLEY AS AN ADVENTURER, NOT A TOURIST
Kingfisher Tours embraces the adventure of the Kimberley region with our luxurious and exciting tour experiences from the sub-Saharan landscapes of the Bungle Bungle Range to the sub-tropical oasis’ found between grand gorges in hues of red and orange, right out to the exquisite turquoise waters of the Northern Kimberley coast. With Kingfisher Tours, you can experience the uncommon beauty of these landscapes by Air, Land and Sea.
Kingfisher Tours have created unique products that allow our guests to submerge themselves in the landscape, soaking in the ancient knowledge of Kingfisher’s custodian guides who share the rich and diverse history of the Kimberley Region; the stories of the land and the Dreamtime are experiences that are not forgotten.
A canoeing and camping adventure on the Ord River through the ancient gorges of the Kimberley, certified as Advanced Ecotour.
Starting at Lake Argyle you paddle or drift through the stunning ancient gorges back to Kununurra.
Be deafened by calls of birds and bats, experience magical tropical forests, paddle sun dappled creeks to visit a river crocodile basking in the sun, and possibly catch fish for dinner.
- Self-guided. Map/guidebooks supplied. Go your own pace as the river flows downstream.
- Canoes and camping equipment supplied.
- Suitable for the reasonably fit novice. Standard trip is 3 days, 2 and 1 day options available
- Three basic bush campsite options for overnighting with sleeping platforms, picnic table, fireplace, BBQ, toilet and shower.
Maka 0409 456 643
5-star accommodation on a completely renovated houseboat on the Ord River
- Experience nature as it was before humans walked this ancient land
- Savour the beauty of prehistoric gorges as you breathe crystal clear ait
- Wonder at the clear skies coloured orange, red and lilac at sunset
- Observe wildlife going about their daily routine
- Explore, Kayak, Swim, Fish, Hike, Picnic or Chill and Relax
- Our Houseboat – “Kimberley Dreaming”
- Ideal for 2 couples but licensed to sleep 6
- Queen and Double Cabins
- Self-Catering Gourmet Kitchen downstairs and BBQ on upper deck
- Indoor and Outdoor Showers
Adventure Wild Kimberley Tours offer small groups, quality, affordable, guided camping tours of the spectacular Kimberley region, north-west WA.
Our professional, experienced guides are married couples working together to bring the Kimberley to life. Learn the history, culture, flora and fauna. Appreciate ancient Aboriginal rock art, walk through impressive natural gorges and swim in crystal clear waterholes.
We offer relaxed itineraries, permanent campsites on 10/11 nights and four 2-night stays. Utilising established campgrounds, our final night is at an exclusive campsite on a working cattle station.
All-inclusive price. No single supplement. Guaranteed departures and personalised service second to none.
1800 359 008